Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm done

I am officially done... well, other than writing up some performance appraisal stuff which I will do tomorrow... I am done.

My pass is handed in, my stamp is gone, my keys are in my bosses hot little hands and my office is tidy. Today I deleted over 25,000 emails and all my electronic files. I put a final voice mail on my phone and out of office on Outlook. I am so done.

And I'm ok.

No tears. No remorse. No anger.

I'm starting to look forward to the next phase of my life. I have no illusions as to how soul sapping the search process is likely to be but I believe I'll be ok. I truly believe something better will come out of this.

So for me, I'm taking a few days off and then on Wednesday next week I go meet with the outplacement firm. Next Wednesday I start in earnest.

Thanks for the 10 years C - thanks for the opportunity to find something else.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sure the next phase will be a good one. Enjoy some time off, relax and most importantly be good to YOU.

    Sharon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home