Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weight Loss Frustration

So this is month five for me. I have lost 91lbs. The total is mind boggling. I can't help but feel disappointed though with the pace of weight loss this month. Today is the 18th of April and I've lost just 6lbs. This wouldn't be bad if I had lost 6lbs just through dieting but I had my insides rearranged to make this happen. 6 lbs seems a little slow. And yes I know I'm sounding really whiny right now!

I guess my biggest concern is not so much the current 6lbs but the thought that if after only 4 months it has slowed down so much, what am I looking at 6 months out, 10 months out, 1 year out? Am I going to be losing so slowly that it takes me years to be where I want to be? Where I need to be?

If we were to analyze it a little further I'm sure that my current lack of control on the job front and home front is making me focus more again on the weight loss. I need to have control in one area of my life. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home