Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So that's what it was all about

I was not totally out of control - I was experiencing PMS! Who knew? I have been on the pill since I was 16 so hormonal fluctuations have never been a part of my reality. Even when pregnant I was fairly even keel... and yes my husband would agree to that.

So why now? I believe that my current birth control may not be strong enough or it simply cannot compete with the rapid fire bowel movements. Whatever the case may be I seem to be working on a cycle of my own, not as regulated by the marvelous Marvelon. Mental note to self - speak to PCP... we do NOT want another bundle of joy (stress) in the family. I am way too old to be going there again.

This morning my weight was 261.6. Basically this means 3.4lbs in 11 days. Slow but typical losing pattern for me in the first two weeks of the month. Hopefully things will pick up in the latter part of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home