Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

3 week weight update

Down an even 40lbs.

Blood pressure that of a childs (so low!)

Sleeping without CPAP machine and feeling good (only because it was drying me out horribly)

On Sunday I went to a weight loss support meeting in Hamilton and met a woman who works with the Baritrics clinic that I was originally referred to (and am still on the waiting list for). It turns out that they offer a post surgery service. She gave me her card and it looks like I'll be taken in. I'm thrilled. I love my PCP but she really doesn't understand the surgery I've been through. At the clinic at least I will have people who specialize in Bariatrics looking at my health.

So all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home