Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holy Crap Moment

On Friday I went in to have my staples removed - that was the last thing that needed to happen before I could head home. I had spent the morning diligently writing out all the questions I had of Dr L so that I could go home being at least a little informed about what went on in the operating room.

The first order of the day is to get on the scale... 24lbs down since surgery... in eight days... holy crap!

That's all I could say! I asked only one of my questions (my stomach now has a 90ml capacity)...all the rest were gone. I was in shock.

This is the disclaimer... this is by no means average results and will unlikely be followed up with equivalent results when I'm next on the scale but in the mean time all I can say is

Holy Crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home