Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everyone cancelled

Their meetings that is. Yesterday I had nearly all of my meetings canceled... six hours worth. I actually produced work. I got things done that I had not been able to get to within the last three weeks. The job posting for the project manager I need is up...yeah! My recommendation on how we train remote agents is done... yeah! My weekly report to my boss is done. The presentation for the relaunch of e-learning is done. It was an amazing feeling to walk away from a day having got those things off my plate. What a weight off my shoulders!

Now I just need to pull together my thoughts on how to completely restructure my quality team and I'll be in a happy place. Woo hoo!

I'm so hoping that the same cancellations happen today. If I could find even just 4 hours for the rest of this week I'll be in a much better place all around. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home