Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Feel like crap

There are very few times that I can say that I truly feel like crap. Today was one of them. For the first time since starting my new job I can honestly say that I didn't want to go work. And so I did not.

I forced down breakfast and then headed upstairs for a nap. I slept for about 3 hours and I feel so much better. Instead of feeling like I'm in an out of control space shuttle capsule I now just feel like I'm on a boat. The room gently rocks but does not spin. We have progress!

Not sure what this is all about. I wonder whether I'm dehydrated. With 20/20 hindsight I was probably on the very low side for fluids this weekend. I also ate way too much sugar... rotten Easter Bunny. I can't help but wonder if the two combined have resulted in feeling this bad. No matter - I don't like it. I have so much on my plate at work, I simply cannot afford to feel this way. Especially not if it was self induced.

Weight today: 222.6lbs. Old Old Old Old. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home