Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tough Week

It's been a tough week. We did exit one of the trainers and while I totally feel that the right decision was made, in fact he made it very easy for me, I worry about those that are left behind. They don't have full information and they are fragile.

I worry too about the manager. She is trying hard but she is not a leader and I need leaders - I need someone to take ownership and show a depth of leadership that will inspire the team to rise above the issues. I am hoping that she can rise. I would like her to succeed. I need to find out what I need to do to best ensure that. Right now I'm not sure. I don't know if she always hears me.

With the events of the last week I am so behind on my deliverables. Given that we are going in front of the executive team on Thursday with a recommendation around remote agent I have to pull a rabbit out of the hat. My goal tonight is to sleep. My goal for the weekend is to juggle the family and work commitments so that neither comes away totally neglected. My goal for the week is to survive. To get through to Friday knowing I've contributed to the strategic success of the company. My goal for next Friday (a stat holiday here) is to sleep. I need to rest. I need to relax. I need to decompress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home