Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Weight Update

This morning, after four days away, my weight was... drum roll please... 221.6lbs. Still not back to my lowest weight but 5lbs less than I was 6 days ago. I'll take it.

I'm not going to get too excited yet but early indications are that I may have been right on the money about the IUD. A couple more weeks should tell me more.

The trip, from a food perspective, was quite a good one. I must say though that I surprised myself by the sheer volume of food I can now eat in one sitting. One night I had steak, a whole serving, plus mashed potatoes. Another I had a chunk of veal plus appetisers. Another steak again (trying to get my iron in check) with potatoes. Solid serving sizes and while I was full I didn't ever feel stuffed. And still I lost weight. Man, this DS is an amazing tool.

2 Comments:

  • Holy cow! I know I can, on somedays eat a 6" Tuna Subway sandwich (that's if I've not had a full meal earlier). Meat is hard for me. I can rarely eat more than 4 oz, unless it's lunch meat -- it tends to go down easier.

    I hope your success continues.

    Donna

    By Blogger Donna, At 10:25 AM  

  • Way to go Ann!!!

    :)
    Tiffany

    By Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie, At 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home