Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back to Basics

The IUD is gone. What an anti climax that was. I was expecting the same sort of excruciating pain as when the stupid thing went in... nothing. I am now free of the Mirena. Once the hormones are out of my body I am expecting that the weight loss will kick in again.

This mornings weight was 226.6lbs. Not impressed but it is what it is, and for me it is my newest starting point. I am hoping that it's all down fill from here... well, at least for another 70lbs or so.

I am having a high protein day today and loving it. I feel better. The sugar tastes amazing but it doesn't feel nearly as good. I need to bottle this feeling and remember it for those mid afternoon periods when I go in search of something sweet.

I'm traveling for the next week so I am going to try very hard to stay very low carb. It is totally doable and being so busy actually should make it easier.

Time to start working this tool that OHIP so generously paid for and that the miraculous Dr L crafted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home