Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Four Months

It is hard to believe that I have been in my job for a whole four months. Only four months. In the last four months I have earned my salary many times over. The last two weeks have been nothing short of insane. I went from a team of 32 to a team of 64. The new team is an area that I have much to learn about. It is an area that has some superstars and some, well, problem children. The kind of shake your head, why are you here type of problem children. This is taking an inordinate amount of my time. Thank goodness my training managers are in a strong place. They have all stepped up and made my current learning possible. I am so thankful to them.

The company itself I love. I love everything about it. The craziness. The fun. The growing pains as we transition from being a capital venture company to being part of one of the largest companies in the world. The people are amazing. The environment is collaborative but demanding. I am learning. I am contributing. I am challenged. I go home knowing I've earned every penny they pay me. It's a good feeling. I had lost that sense in my previous job. I feel valued. That too is an amazing feeling.

Life is good. I have my hands more than full but for now that is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home