Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do not do this at home

As a public service to all Dsers everywhere (can you feel the BS coming on?) I like to experiment with foods every now and then just so I can share the outcome.

Caramel candies are not a DSers best friend. Despite the creamy soft caramel flavour that just melts in your mouth and lulls you into a false sense of bliss, it should be known that excessive sugar is evil. Really evil.

I am paying dearly for this episode of public service. I may have been ok with one or two candies but one or two handfuls are just a few too many apparently. What can I say... I don't yet have my stress/eat urges totally under control yet. I'm working on it. Today my body is working on me. My insides actually hurt - the bowel has been doing triple overtime. Nice. Too much information I know, but an unscientific experiment would not be complete without a discussion of the outcome. Or output as it would be in my case. Oh brother I need to get my head into shape!

On a more serious note - the last 24 hours have been rough. The unknown is causing both hubby and I great stress. Last night as we were both lying in bed dealing with our own thoughts you could have cut the air because the tension was so thick between us. We're ok for now but it has been very stressful. We both need resolution.

The scale this morning: 218lbs. Not sure how real this is. See above for caramel candy impact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home