Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A fly by update

There are some weekends that are just crazier than others. This certainly has been one of them.

My day yesterday:

1. Leave at 8.15am with Ms 8 for rep soccer tryouts. Finish at 10.30am
2. Get home at 10.50am. Pick up Mr 14 and get him to football practice for 11am. Make it with 30 seconds to spare
3. Pick up Ms 8 to take her out to lunch. Drive to pool for 12.30 junior lifesaver club
4. 1.45 head out to pick up Mr 14 after game
5. 2.25 get home.
6. 2.50 head out to pick up Ms 8's friend. We go apple picking
7. 4.15 drop of friend and Ms 8. Head to Home Depot for parts for the new dishwasher. Head to M&M meat stores for food inspiration
8.4.55pm pick up Ms 8.

We then had a good 1.5 hours at home before heading out for dinner. Talk about wiped! When the alarm went off at 4am to get ready to get hubby who had gone to Ann Arbor for the Michigan Wolverines home game, lets just say that I was a little on the tired side. Back to bed at 6.30am but the body kicked in so I could only doze on and off for the next few hours. I need for everyone to go back to work/school so I can take a break!

Good news... my weight was down to 219lbs this morning. I am very excited to see a period of regular loss. It's been a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home