Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just when you think you have it worked out...

I thought I had this Duodenal Switch thing all worked out. I had achieved a manageable balance in terms of the foods I could eat and couldn't eat. Flagyl has been my saviour... it has allowed me to eat fairly normally. I always eat protein first but can eat some carbs without any issues.

Until a few days ago that is. I don't know what's going on but foods that I've had no problems with are starting to become an issue. Tortilla's. Run. Do not pass go... unzipping is optional! Baked potato. Foamie session big time. Had to pull off the road. Gas. It's back. This is not good... it was all under control!

So it would seem that the body continues to change. For me it's back to basics. Protein. Then I will slowly add back some food types so I can better understand what's causing the problems. Arrggghhh... I really thought I had it worked out.

Weight today: 231.8lbs

1 Comments:

  • Are you still taking acidophilus? You might want to try a more potent variety to see if that helps.

    - Tia

    By Blogger Tia L., At 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home