Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Weekend Madness

Tomorrow we are throwing a Webkinz Pool Party for Ms soon-to-be-8. We have games (Wheel of Wow, a gem hunt and pin the tail on cheeky monkey), we have the pool and Bonsai Falls, we have food and of course, we have sixteen 7 and 8 year olds coming over for the fun. Yes I am insane. But I love it! I get such a kick out of throwing her parties and each year we've had nothing but great success. The weather, for the 8th year in a row, is being super cooperative...sunny and hot.

Tomorrow evening, one hour after Ms 7's party end, the boys are having a few friends over each as a reward for helping out this week. So 8 teenagers to feed and keep out of trouble. Hubby will be on duty for this one, I think I'll take Ms 7 out before she explodes.

Sunday morning soccer practice and then a swim party at, yep you guessed it, our house. Team mates and families are welcome. Throw in a BBQ lunch and you get the picture.

Then... yes there's more... friends are coming over for a swim and dinner around 4pm on Sunday.

Anyone would think we're social butterflies. We're not. This is going to be one crazy weekend.

Monday won't be much saner since it will be Ms 7's actual birthday. We're planning a day at Canadas Wonderland's water park followed by dinner at any place of her choice.

I need a vacation. Oh wait, no I need a job so that I have a valid excuse not to be sociable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home