Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Don't feel like eating.

I don't want to eat. The last three days I have struggled to get in even half of my normal volume. I am rarely hungry. I don't know what I want to eat. Nothing really appeals. I normally find something that I feel like and I eat it, even if it means a trip out to get that particular food. But right now I'm not getting any sort of inspiration at all. It's 11.20am and all I've had so far is a pack of bran bites.

I'm trying to get in enough fluids because it's so hot here but even that is a real effort. Odd. Not like me at all.

My weight: Maintaining at around 240lbs. I saw 239 for a couple of days then bounced back up to 242 ish and then back down. This is pretty normal. I would like to see a continuous downward path but it's not how my body works so I'll just have to be patient while it does it's thing. It probably thinks it's starving right now and is trying to conserve. Who knows.

Time to go stand at the fridge. Maybe I'll just have a shake. It's easy. It's mindless. Works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home