Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Interview Update

Ok, before I go into details. Let me say, for the record, that I looked hot! I had no one else to say it so someone has to right? Seriously though it's amazing the impact that clothing can have on your confidence. My clothes fit so nicely it was hard to reconcile the image in the mirror with the image in my head. I looked good. I looked professional. I looked like someone you want to hire.

I hope.

The interview was with a staffing agency. I really liked the recruiter - we connected well. She has already stated that she would pass me through to the hiring manager.

The candidate that they had previously identified apparently was a perfect match on paper. Her resume contained everything that they were looking for. However she left some question in terms of "fit". Apparently she was way too serious.

That leaves an opening for me. This is all I need - a little crack in the door to give the hiring manager something to compare against. I have everything they want in terms of training.I have some learning opportunities in terms of recruitment. I have the personality and that's what will create the possibility for me. So we'll see.

The company sounds interesting, the job sounds like an exciting challenge, the location is more than right - now we'll see if there's a fit...fit goes both ways.

It'll likely be a few weeks before the next interview but I'm happy to be at the next point in the process. I'm happy to be interviewing.

1 Comments:

  • I just loved that you had that "damn, I look good moment." Isn't it cool?

    Good luck with everything with this job! I hope it turns out how you wish.

    By Blogger Tia L., At 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home