Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Suffering Today

I guess there was payback for my eating extravaganza... I have been on the loo since 5 am this morning. We're talking the "you need to go NOW" type of urgency. Consequently my plans for today have had to change.

I had a meeting scheduled for 11am to go over my resume with the outplacement agency...that will now happen tomorrow at 10am. I suppose the upside is I get to play with it a little more, the downside is that it delays an application I want to make by a day. Oh well... not much I can do about this one right now. I tell ya, my interest in all things carbs is way down this morning... funny how that works.

My weight: 248.6lbs. Not bad given what I've been putting into my body. I am hoping to see a few more pounds come off this month. We'll see... it's very clear that this body has a mind of its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home