Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I need to get a life

How many ways can one person find to waste time, or as it is commonly known... procrastinate. If there is an award out there, pass it to me!

I have discovered Webkins. I like to play one of the word games. I can play it for hours. This is not healthy. This is a website aimed at 8 year olds. I am a sad sad case! Some of the games that they have online for the kids are actually very similar to ones you would find on pogo... just aimed at a very different market. I am such a sucker for games like this and because I am going through a major procrastination phase it is so easy for me to waste time... a lot of time.

Oh well... on the upside I did pay for our vacation cottage in Ohio (Marblehead) today and I ordered our seasons passes for Canada's Wonderland which will also get us into Cedar Point. So I did accomplish a little. I really do need to get a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home