Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, May 21, 2007

I ate what????

In a 24 hour period I ate a bag of Crispers (yes a whole bag), 3/4 of a cinnamon roll and about 1/4 large bag of potato chips. Holy crap. I had no idea I could eat that kind of volume... it was easy. I still ate my normal meals on top of that.

Normally I would be freaking out but for some reason I'm not. This is not my normal behaviour but I do see it about every 3 weeks. I'm starting to see a link to my out of control menstrual cycle. I should know in a day or two whether that is the culprit.

So what do I do? Well, I've just gone back to eating the high protein lower carb regime that has worked for me so far and I make a mental note not to be more conscious of what could be behind the desire to eat, and to eat so much. I'm not beating myself up. That kind of counter productive behaviour helped make me fat.

It's amazing how much easier it is to be pragmatic about weight loss oops's when you really don't have the option to fall off the wagon permanently. Today is a new day... well, it's a new day since I stopped putting crap in my mouth. All will be ok.

1 Comments:

  • I eat like crazy 1 week a month. they say that your body is trying to make up for the nutrient loss or hormone expenditure or something. there are supposed to be foods you can eat to reduce the cravings.Maybe double vitamins that week?

    Pam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home