Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sometimes it's the little battles

Do you ever have one of those days that you just crave a certain type of food? The craving is so strong that it seems to permeate all your thoughts. You can taste it you want it so bad.

Today I would have killed for a Chocolate Chiller from Second Cup. They were always a treat but today I just wanted one. I even went as far as planning to have one...let's throw consequences to the wind. I went and ran my errand that took me past Second Cup and I kept on driving. I did not stop.

Instead I grabbed some chocolate sugar free popsicles from the grocery store. I was very pleasantly surprised as to how much they tasted like the chiller.

I am very proud of me. I made a wise choice where sometimes I wouldn't. Yay me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home