Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Interview Questions

Courtesy of Sharon and Sharon's so called life.

My questions:
1. Do you have any phobias/anything you are afraid of?

Phobias no. Afraid? I think my biggest fear is failure - my way of dealing with it is not to try too hard, that way I have an excuse right? Or maybe my biggest fear is success? Who knows - but I do struggle with it and I'm having a particularly hard time around my weight loss right now but that will be a separate post.

2. List your five CDs you would take to a desert island.

Amanda Marshall - Amanda Marshall
Nelly Furtado - Folklore
Brian Admas - So Far so Good (great to exercise to)
An 80s mix CD... too many to choose from
Enya - Shepherd Moons... extremely haunting

3. What the best present you've ever received?

Approval from OHIP for my DS surgery. It's the gift that will keep giving.

4. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?

I don't do fun very well anymore. Life is way too serious and grown up these days. If I have to choose though I would say going to see a good movie. A chance to detach from the reality of being grown up for a while. Ooohhh... got another one. Make fun of the kids behind their backs. We'd make a great sitcom family... it's a stress release thing. I'm not really a horrible person. Well, maybe just a little ;)

5. What did you want to be when you grew up (when you were a child)? A computer scientist (started it, hated it) a journalist and a lawyer.

Wanna play?
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home