Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Month 3 Photo Comparison

Month 3 was definitely an interesting one. Lots of stalls. Relatively slow weight loss compared to what I still have to lose but still it went down. For the month I lost 12lbs meaning that I am down 72lbs since surgery. I am very happy with the overall loss but have to admit that I was hoping for a little more this month. It's hard to change the all or nothing mentality after years and years of dieting failure I guess. The good news is that I am handling it a lot better than I thought I was ever capable of. The reality is that going back to bad habits, falling off the wagon just is not an option. If I do so I would be horribly sick. I am more scared of that reaction than I am of gaining weight again... hmmm... maybe this surgery was a good idea :)

So now to the photos. I have realized that depending on how your monitor is configured you will see these differently so inevitably the writing ends up in the wrong place. I have no idea how to fix that so I am going to simply say that the four photos represent Pre-surgery (350lbs), Month 1 (-42lbs) ;Month 2 (-60lbs) and Month 3 (-72lbs). There is not much of a visible difference between months 2 and 3 but I am down another size. Yay - wearing jeans with no holes!





















1 Comments:

  • Wow! Love the comparison shots! :)

    And yes, there is a difference between the last two. Aside from everything else, your neck is getting longer. :) Though you may want to use a more fitted shirt next time. I found it was always harder to see the losses if I wasn't wearing something that hugged me.

    That shirt is a wonderful color though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home