Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's the day before

I head off to Boston again.

This trip came a little faster than I would normally plan but we are recruiting for a trainer and given that the manager in the site is struggling I need to be a little more closely involved than I would normally otherwise be.

So the day before means

1. Ensuring that Ms 8 has clothes for all 4 days that I am away
2. Grocery shopping so that they can actually feed themselves...novel concept
3.Doing laundry so that I have clothes
4. Doing my taxes. I have not done them. This is the first year ever that they are not done the week after we get all of our documentation. Since they need to be filed by the end of the month it comes down to today. Now to find all the receipts and forms and.... crap!
5. Tidying the house because my friend comes into clean tomorrow. I don't know how we survive without her
6. Going to the bank so we can pay said friend
7. Going through my capacity plans since I have a 8am meeting while I'm waiting at Buffalo airport.
8. Booking a cab for 5am. My shuttle leaves for Buffalo at 5.30am
9. Packing
10. ..

The list is not done but I'm tired just thinking about it! Time to get this day started I guess. Shower, go to work to empty out some of my inbox, get the dog, take Ms 8 to swimming lessons... that sounds like more of the list... aaaggghhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home