Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I would like to introduce you to

the new Director of Training. Yay me! My boss called last night to update me and offer me the training role. I am thrilled beyond words. If I could have written my own job description, this is it. It is a great chance to have some impact on a young and progressive company.

I start on Monday and will be Boston the following week to meet the rest of my team as well as the senior management group.

To all of you who have read and supported me since April... thank you. I can never express how much the comments and emails have meant to me.

So the wait is over. I can now truly relax for the next day or so. Well maybe not relax. I may have a little bit of stuff to organize. Well a lot. Oh crap - got to get moving.

3 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a relief. Your waiting period reminded me of my own for the job I have now. Different field but same protracted wait for final word.

    Celebrate. And I hope DH is relaxing and enjoying this news as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:31 PM  

  • Woo Hoo........ Congratulations!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:27 PM  

  • DH is finally ok... it's been rough on him. He's a techie and things are all about 0's and 1's... anything else makes him nervous.

    In fact he's so ok with it now he's already happily spending the rest of my severance package... it's a good thing I'm more or less financially responsible else we'd have a houseful of toys and no food in the fridge... oh wait, that is how it is... I need to go grocery shopping :)

    By Blogger Aussieabroad, At 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home