Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bra Fitting... I am what size?

I have always been large breasted. I developed early and these things just kept on growing. As I gained weight they would definitely grow with me but as I lost weight they remained large.

In January I purchased some new bras after my initial 42lb loss. They were a 42DDD. It was a struggle to do them up at first. Today I went to Sears knowing that I had lost some weight off my chest and wanting to be fitted. I had no idea what size to buy. Turns out that I am still a 42 DD. No wonder the coats on my size 16 suits don't do up very well over my chest. I'm shrinking but not that quickly!

Hubby was just teasing me a couple of days ago about my shrinking chest... he noticed that dropped food now hit my lap instead of my boobs. There ya go hon, the girls are still there ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home