Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary...Part II

The day was not all lost for which I am very grateful. We went out to breakfast this morning and then a coffee tonight...just the two of us. We so rarely get to do this that it was a real treat... I actually quite like spending time with this guy that I married 9 years ago.

We're getting ready to go on vacation on Saturday so it's busy all around. We're off to lovely Ohio for a week. We've rented a cottage right on the lake at Marblehead. Apparently we'll be able to see the Cedar Point fire works right from our front door.

I'm looking forward to getting away. Away from the job hunt. Away from the mess, and the constant thought that I should be cleaning up. Just away.

Anyway, happy anniversary hon... I hope we can enjoy many more together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home