Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary...Not

Tomorrow hubby and I have been married for nine years. Guess what we're doing. Nothing. Why? Well because Mr 13 has football practice from 6 - 8pm. Because Ms 8 won't stay home alone with Mr 16. Because hubby is going to play golf with a buddy.

It really feels like no one places any importance on this date but me. Sigh... maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should let it go the way of all other important dates to me... quietly by the wayside in favour of lifes' reality. Crap I could go for a drink. Or chocolate. Or both. The emotional reactions never change. What changes is what you do about it. I'm going out for a iced venti sugar free caramel machiatto breve. Little happy smile at the thought. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home