Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weight Update

228.6lbs. Is anyone else bored with this yet?

This is a far cry from the heady days of early post weight loss surgery. There is not much in the way of excitement in the numbers these days. But... there are still wow's to be had. Little wow's that make all the difference.

On Monday night my girlfriend and I were running late for a movie. This meant having to squeeze by others to get to seats. In a previous life i.e. less than 9 month ago, the mere thought of having to do this would have caused me to break out in a cold sweat. On Monday I did it and the people didn't even have to get up from their seats. Wow. It was all so... so normal.

Last week I tried on a button down dress that a friend had purchased. I held it up and it looked like there was no way it would fit. I mean, it was designed for a much smaller person that I was. Than I am. It fit. Wow.

Never underestimate the little wow's... the trick is recognizing them for what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home