Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tired

I could so use a nap. Hubby is napping on the sofa, Ms 7 is at a birthday party, the boys are at their mom's and what am I doing? Sitting at the computer...I need to get a life!

Actually it's life that's got me so tired. At the last minute we decided to go and watch the Hamilton Bulldogs (AHL) attempt to get into the finals last night. We invited one of Ms 7's friends and off we went. It was a great game. I am not a through and through hockey fan but I do enjoy a good game. Last nights game against the Chicago Wolves was everything you would have hoped for. The fact that the home team won was just a bonus.

After the game, and dropping of Mr 7, we headed out for a late Starbucks to give Ms 7 a chance to calm down.

So long story short. It was after 11 before we put Ms 7 to bed. I promptly fell asleep on the sofa while huby watch Apollo 13. It was about 2.30 when we finally went to bed. 3.30 when I got up to puke my guts out. WTF? I'm not a puker so this one threw me for a loop. 4.30 when Ms 7 came in because she'd had a nightmare and 6.30 when the dog started to whine to be let out. All in all, not enough sleep. And broken sleep at that.

Today it was out for breakfast (yuk), off to soccer practice, home for a quick shower and then out to lunch with Ms 7 before dropping her off at her friends house.

It's amazing how all these little things add up to result in days flying by, weeks finished before you realize it, and months never to be recaptured. No wonder I've not achieved what I wanted to since leaving work... life is just too busy. How on earth did we manage when I was working full time?

Oh well... time for a nap me thinks. I have 1hr 50 mins before needing to get the child.

Weight update: holding steady at 247lbs. My 6 month weigh in happens on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home