Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Caved

I stood on the scale this morning. I couldn't stop myself. Sheesh... I lasted 3 days...

The thing about massive weight loss is that when the journey is so long you need feedback. You need to know that you're on the right track. The scale tells me that. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Weight: 263.6. Not much movement but it is movement in the right direction. I'm in my two week period that I typically don't lose as much so little increments are ok.

1 Comments:

  • You are sooooo better than me. I keep telling myself I am going to put the scale away, but it never happens. If I have to give up cheese, then I'm keeping my scale, goshdarnit!!!

    By Blogger Tia L., At 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home