Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

Now I know that many people would want to smack me right now but ya know, I don't care! Because of the timing of my surgery I get to decorate my house early. I get to finish all my Christmas shopping and Christmas planning so come the second week of December when everyone else is going crazy I'll be sitting in my living room enjoying the satisfaction of being done as I view my festive surrounds! Insert one evil laugh and a wicked dose of superiority!

Seriously though, I love Christmas. I love the whole thing of coming up with meaningful gifts, of the house looking so cheery and warm, and of feeding the family a meal that they'll be talking about until next Christmas. But you know what I like about this Christmas most of all? Well, losing weight would have to be first but besides that? Not having my in-laws buy me clothes! I know they mean well but I think it is safe to say that I have not worn one item they've purchased for me over the years. Just not my style. This year they've been put on notice... do not buy me clothes. They will not fit! What a great Christmas present that will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home