Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Do you have that in my size?

Just a quick little rant to close out the weekend. This morning I had my bone density test. I was shown in the change room and instructed to put on a gown. Newsflash all medical facilities that need you to get naked... one size does not fit all!

I truly do not understand why medical facilities do not stock up on larger size gowns instead of making us wear gowns that stretch tight across the boobs, cut circulation off at the arms, nearly decapitate us with the neckline and don't even ask how much of the rear end it covers. It's just not pretty! I have to laugh - only because I know how ridiculous I looked. Man, knowing my luck this would have been the time that the hottie from heaven would have walked through the door. Oh hang on, I'm married...erase that last bit.

But seriously, with obesity such an epidemic in North America isn't it time that our medical institutions acknowledged this?

1 Comments:

  • Oh Ann - I am sorry. I know that frustrated and embarassing feeling all too well. Everytime I go for my cancer check up they give me this teeny robe to put on and I always want to ask them "HELLO! Can you SEE that I am FAT! HELLO!"

    By Blogger Kate, At 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home