Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, November 03, 2006

November 30th, 7.30am

That's right I have my surgery date!

On November 30th Dr.L. will be performing his little bit of magic and I will awaken a switched person. I am very excited to have a date. Now I have a target to work towards, priorities to set, all that fun stuff. It's hard to believe that I am a little under four weeks away from being given a powerful tool to help me in my quest to attain what has seemed so elusive...health.

4 Comments:

  • Congratulations! I know you will do fine. These four weeks are going to fly by and you'll go through every emotion known to humankind! I'm so happy for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:23 PM  

  • FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:55 AM  

  • Thank you both.

    Tia - I hope I can only have the same success that you're having... I really look forward to leading a switched life.

    Dawn - just hugs for you. It is so awesome having a cheering gallery... I am really excited for myself and it's great being able to share this.

    By Blogger Aussieabroad, At 6:17 PM  

  • Ann! This is all coming together so smoothly and quickly for you! A sure sign that it's meant to be. I'm happy for you, Ann, and I really respect your courage.

    By Blogger Kate, At 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home