Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I want it and I want it NOW!

Do you remember Violet from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She was always so impatient - she saw something and she wanted it NOW!. That's how I feel. Now that I've made the decision and met with my surgeon, I just want to get on with it. I don't want to wait, I don't want to deal with work and I don't want to deal with the kids... I just want it now!

It's hard to explain why I'm so impatient. I mean, it's not like this is taking any length of time. In fact in terms of insurance paid weight loss surgery this is moving at lightening speed. For me it's that it has been all consuming. It's all I can think about, I'm still researching, reading, chatting, blogging and it's stopping me from moving forward in other areas. I just want it done so I can get on with the job of learning how to live my life without food as a crutch, learning to like myself again... does that make sense?

A garbled post from a garbled mind....fitting

1 Comments:

  • It makes COMPLETE sense! Hurry up and wait SUCKS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home