Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

That went well

My discussion with my husband went very well. He was supportive, asked the right questions and didn't hesitate to offer to come with me to the initial consultation. I feel really good about what I am doing. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders... keeping a secret, when you're not really trying to keep a secret, is really draining. LOL. It's amazing how hard it is to find the right time to talk about something that has life and death possibilities. Thank goodness that's done!

My mother in law will come and stay with the kids on the 22nd/23rd while we are off to Michigan. The wonderful thing is I'll be able to catch up with one of my favourite web people. Meredith. Mer and I met through a mother's play group online in 1999 and since have met in person several times. She's smart, funny, passionate about her children and just a really nice person (if you're reading this Mer, yes this is how you really come across!) I can't wait!

Time to do some work. I am very unsuccessfully working from home today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home