Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

General Update

How time flies when life happens!

Weight: 228.2lbs. Sigh. Here we go again. S L O W.

Accident: Still no idea who hit us. I believe the local newspaper will be printing a request for witnesses tomorrow. Hopefully someone will come forward. I've been keeping my eyes open for the jerk but so far no luck.

Interview: My interview on Thursday morning went very well. Totally loved the person I was interviewing with. I could have chatted for hours but after 90 minutes it really was time to wind it up. I have a second interview with her boss and a colleague this afternoon at 4pm. It'll be a phone interview since they are based in Boston so hopefully Skype doesn't let me down. Right now I'm feeling a little unsure about not having a traditional land line. Oh well.

At the Thursday interview we did talk salary expectations which I typically don't address until much later into the interview process. The range wasn't as low as my ex boss had led me to believe but it was still well below my current salary. However it obviously didn't scare them off so that can only be a good sign right?

The company itself is a value based one. They actually make decisions based on their stated values. Refreshing. Intriguing.

Wish me luck. It would be nice to have an offer on the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home