Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Weight Update

Today: 270.6

I can taste it... the 260's are not far off. I tried to recall when I last weighed less that 27 something and I couldn't. I made it down to the 270's about 2 years ago but I had been bouncing between that and 330 for several years. I don't remember any lower weights other than when I was on optifast and lost 100lbs just before I moved to Canada. Back then I got down to about 180lbs. It was a pretty good weight for me since I am 5'10" (or 5' 11" as I was back then)

So things are progressing. If you recall at the beginning of the month I bounced back up to 280 for about 5 days. I'm happy with the way things are going. We're into the slow and steady stretch... the key for me is steady... I need to see the downward progression over time.

Next target - to get my butt into size 18's... I figure I'm about a month away.

1 Comments:

  • Okay I'm apologizing ahead of time if this turns into a re-post of the same comment!

    Anyway, what tried to say, is that I know how you feel, having been stuck in the 240's for the last month!

    The good thing is, you're keeping it all in perspective and that's important to your mental well-being.

    Also, I might be interested in letting go for 4 or 5 pair of 18's in the next month. They're dress pants, like what you'd wear to an office.

    By Blogger Donna, At 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home