Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weight Update

Today: 275lbs

After creeping back up to , and sitting at, 280 lbs for quite a few days I am very relieved to see the scale moving in the right direction.

It was very confusing to see the scale move up. I knew I couldn't possibly be eating enough to experience true weight gain but the "fat demons" in my head were quick to jump into action. I truly believe that the diet industry has it all wrong. Low carb, low cal, drugs etc should not be the primary focus. Much greater success would be had if we could somehow tap into the power of our minds - kill the demons. This may not be true of everyone but it certainly is true for me.

1 Comments:

  • There's a reason I have a category callee "head trips" on my blog -- and it includes those inexplicable moments of scale movement UPWARD!!!

    Congrats on watching it go down again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home