Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The kids are at school

It is 9am on the first day of school. It's a happy time, a time to remember that life is good, a time to take in the peace and quiet and think... thank frigging you... summer vacations are just way too long!

To celebrate this auspicious occassion I booked an extra vacation day and I'm going to enjoy the day doing me things ie read that as doing all the things I should have done while I was on vacation for the past two weeks.

My big thing today is to get my package to OHIP in the mail. I am asking OHIP to pay for out of country coverage for weight loss surgery. After much research I have settled on the Duodenal Switch as being the best surgery for me, and my family, in the long run. I am ready to do this - I have a surgeon picked out, my dr. supports me 100% so now all I need is the $$$$. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home